This document is an article that intends to present a general guide on the applicable procedures for the employment and residence of foreign citizens in Albania.

Entrance and staying in Albania

An immigrant worker or members of his family that require to enter the Albanian territory shall obtain visas from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs through diplomatic or consular offices of the Republic of Albania abroad by stamping the visas on the travelling document to allow their entry in Albania. Ministry of Foreign Affairs provides long-term visa, type “D”, for the foreigner who wish to enter in Albania on working purposes. The foreigner applying for a visa, according to the particular form, submits it to the Albanian diplomatic representations abroad. Immigrant laborers or members of their families have the right to entry, to pass transit and to exit from and out of the Albanian territory only when they possess:

Wednesday, 24 April 2013 04:17
GREEK LAW DIGEST REPUBLIC OF ALBANIA MINISTRY OF INTEGRATION Union of Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Albania
Nomiki Bibliothiki ALBANIA INVESTMENT DEVELOPMENT AGENCY Foreign Investors Association of Albania



Log in to your account or